Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Welcome

Welcome to my first post on Gramma and Papa's Corner. I'm the lucky gramma of three adorable grandchildren; two boys and one girl.

My husband and I live in a "granny unit" on the same property as my daughter and her family. I am able to see my "littles" everyday, and enjoy watching them grow and flouish.

My goal with this blog is to share my experience of living in a three-generation house and what works best for us. I also hope to share tips on what we do to keep our lives "separate", yet able to work together. I also will add what I do to keep the kids entertained and crafts and projects that we can do together.

I'm excited that you have decided to be a part of our life, and look forward to any tips and comments that you may contribute.

My first actual post, will be up shortly. Please come back soon and get to know me.








Locations of Site Visitors

No comments:

Post a Comment